Best Croozer Mini Bicycle Trailer
Most people take excited if ever they store to have Croozer Mini Bicycle Trailer. Time to share explain Croozer Mini Bicycle Trailer, I have got totally in opposition to top end or perhaps pricey collectibles, still are you able be sure here is the right for you?
Croozer Mini Bicycle Trailer Description
A 2-in-1 for your smaller four legged companions When you don’t want to leave the family pet at home, or when the walk is too far for old or young legs, take along the Croozer Mini. Your pet rides comfort so the whole family can enjoy being outside together.
The Croozer Designs mini dog is a compact, human-powered hauling accessory that utilizes the push or pedal power of pet owners to allow them to take their dog with them walks and bike rides. The mini dog quickly transitions between its trailer and stroller modes, with attachments easily connecting and detaching with included securing pins and spring clip bolts. Additional features include, nearly tool-free assembly, a secure hitch section and drawbar connection to bicycles in trailer mode, a handlebar, front wheel and brake in stroller mode, dual entry points into the cockpit for dogs, mesh ventilation openings, eyelets for dog leads, built-in rear reflectors, and a two-position safety flag.
Take Your Small Pet Along on Walks, Runs and Rides
Dogs generally love to run, but smaller varieties and older dogs may have trouble keeping up, or finishing a full outing – especially during longer excursions, and on hot days. That’s where the Croozer mini dog comes into play. This compact canine transport accessory is a 36″ (l) x 24″ (w) x 15.5″ (h) enclosed space providing up to 100 lbs of carrying capacity. The unit assembles easily with minimal use of tools, with side wall folding up from a flat position, locking erect and secured in place with metal pins. Once upright, two 16″ wheels are attached to the bottom axle with provided hardware and a wrench. Eyelets at the side provide tie-down spots for dog leashes and leads during movement or when stationary. Small storage pockets are accessible at the front an rear of the enclosure for small items. Because of the low-profile of the Croozer mini dog, an orange color coordinated safety flag is included that can be raised into two positions for maximized visibility. The Croozer mini dog can be used as either a stroller, or as a bike trailer with included different attachments.
Use as a Stroller Mode
Stroller mode allows owners to push their pets as they walk behind the Croozer mini dog. In this mode a raised, and rear angled handlebar with a rubberized grip cover attaches at the rear of the unit, while a stroller wheel, with 360-degree mobility range allowing for maximized maneuvering, attaches at the lower front. Both attachments are quickly connected and disconnected using securing pins, spring clip bolts. To ensure that the unit does roll away or is pulled away from a stationary position, the Croozer mini dog includes parking brake functionality. The brake lever affects the two rear wheels, and is located at the lower rear of the unit. It can be operate hands or feet, moving in a side-to-side motion.
Use as a Bike Trailer Mode
When used in bike trailer mode, the Croozer mini dog connects to a towing bicycle through a combination of a hitch element that attaches to the rear axle of the bicycle wheel, and a single rugged drawbar with a coupling at its end. Both the hitch and the drawbar are left-aligned, attaching to the bike, opposite the rear derailer. This eliminates the possibility of trailer interference with the shifting of bicycle gears. The hitch is semi-permanently mounted on the rear axle, and is compatible with both axle nut and quick release hub configurations. The coupling at the end of the drawbar slides over the hitch and is secured with a spring bolt clip. The bolt is strapped to the drawbar, so it will never be lost when the drawbar is removed is removed. The drawbar also has a safety strap connected to it that wraps around the bike frame. This ensures a connection to the bike in the unlikely event of the drawbar disconnecting from the hitch during use. The drawbar section just below the coupling is flexible, providing smooth pivoting into turns, and its opposite connection to the mini dog enclosure utilizes an easy-to-use, and remove, quick release fitting. (The drawbar should always be removed when in stroller mode.)
Axle attached hitch element.
Slide-on drawbar connection.
Spring clip bolt connection.
Added safety strap protection.
- Compact dog transport that quickly converts from a stroller to a bike trailer
- Bicycle drawbar with axle mounted hitch that is compatible with nut and quick release axle configurations
- Light but rugged metal frame with solid plastic floor
- Large entry and exit point with zips at front and rear
- Side mesh windows for visibility and ventilation, while protecting against insects
- Rear-oriented reflectors for safety on the road in trailer mode
- Rear-oriented parking brake for use in stroller mode
- Front and rear storage pockets
- Eyelet to attach dog harness/leads
- Simple folding mechanism allows for easy assembly
- Nearly tool-free assembly and use
- The 100 lbs hauling capacity allows the trailer to double as a general bike trailer
- Without drawbar – 36″ (l) x 24″ (w) x 15.5″ (h) / 91 cm (l) x 61 cm (w) x 40 cm (h)
- Folded without wheels – 36″ (l) x 23″ (w) x 6″ (h) / 91 cm (l) x 59 cm (w) x 15 cm (h)
- Cargo platform – 30**/34***” (l) x 17″ (w) x unlimited” (h) / 76**/87*** cm (l) x 44 cm (w) x unlimited cm (h)
- Weight – 17.5 lbs / 6 kg
- Weight capacity – Weight capacity: 100 lbs / 45 kg
- Wheels – 16″ spoked wheels
What’s In the Box
- Trailer frame with side walls fabric assembly and plastic floor
- Two trailer wheels
- One 360-degree swiveling front stroller wheel
- Drawbar with hitch (swiveled back under the trailer)
- Padded stroller handlebar
- All necessary securing pins, spring clip bolts, and security straps
- Safety flag
- Assembly instructions and warranty information
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Croozer Designs warrants that the trailer / stroller frames included in their products to be free of defects for the lifetime of the product. The fabric items and hitch are warranted for one year following the date of delivery to the original purchaser. This warranty does not include wheels and tires. This warranty is valid only to the original purchaser and under normal use.
About Croozer Designs
Croozer Designs is a part of the Thule Group of companies. Croozer Designs’ products are designed for active users who want to include their young children and pets in all aspects of their active pursuits, whether in daily life, holidays, or while on adventure trips. Although known for producing economical products, Croozer Designs doesn’t skimp when it comes to quality. Solid builds, smart designs, and durability characterize Croozer Designs and make their products ideal for active families on a budget.
* Initial setup of the trailer requires use of the supplied wrench for installation of wheel axles, and for coupling connection to bicycles with nut secured axles.